Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Greetings, Blessings, and Merry Christmas!

I'm doing this with no picture, because I just want to put some words out there.  Merry Christmas, it's still the Christmas season as the Wise men haven't yet arrived bearing gifts to Jesus, (celebrated and observed the 6th of January...Epiphany).


Today I went to Children's Hospital with my youngest son to visit a classmate of his, that is battling Leukemia.  While there, I donated blood.  I tell you this, to hopefully inspire you to do the same at a local Children's Hospital.  They always need blood.  I thank God that my five children are healthy.  Yes, my oldest has cerebral palsy, that is (just) brain damage.  I have a daughter that has Lyme Disease, (it's in remission, praise God).  If you have enjoyed your children during this Advent and Christmas season, please consider donating blood.  There will be many parents that thank you.  Do it because you can.

I have missed you my friends in Bloggerville.  I promise to return soon, I'm bursting at the seams to share.  

Keep those Christmas lights burning until Epiphany!  


Merry Christmas!
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment