Thursday, February 3, 2011

Be peaceful and allow God . . .

Oh my goodness!!!  It's been a long time.  

In order for me to make my life work, I most time need to be elbow deep into a book.  The crazier life gets, the more I read.  Sometimes it's in God's Word, but many times it's in some leadership, biography, or biblical principal book.  It's like if I keep reading throughout whatever is going on, then I must be doing okay.  I'm very OCD (obsessive propulsive disorder),  about reading. 


As I was communicating with a friend of mine who is a
Sister of Charity, she gave me this quote:
  One of our Sister of Charity saints, Louise de Marillac
said, "Do not be upset if things are not as you would want them to be
for a long time to come.  Do what you can peacefully so as to allow  room for God's guidance in your lives.  Do not worry about the rest."

So, how is that to ponder? There is so much going on in my life, not unlike so many others.  Be peaceful and allow God . . . 

No matter how crazy it gets, you know life, I'm going to make a better effort to post.

May God bless you today with peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment