Sunday, March 27, 2011

Something New

Oh my goodness!  

I started a new business.  It's exciting, going up this HUGE unknown trail.  My husband and I have had a number of businesses in our almost 22 years.  This one, is all mine.  Well, really, it belongs to God as all that I have is from Him.  The name of my business is Strength & Dignity.  You guessed it, it's from Prvbs. 31:25 "She is clothed in strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."

I've already lost a business partner, don't ask.  I'm aggressively building and expanding.  I just haven't figured out how I respond when someone asks me what do I do?  My response has been, I'm a Mom of five, wife, and been in the ministry for 17 years.  I'm still that, kind of.  My ministry is now not in the way it was in the past; as a Bible Study Leader, teacher, and writer.  My prayer is that I can still be utilized by God for His glory, just taking a different path.

I'll share in future posts how things are going.  I still know that I'm committed to helping share healthy products and opportunities that go along with them.  This is in addition to that.  Back in high school I was torn between pursuing a career in the legal field and fashion.  Yea, I know, not even closely related.  That's kind of the story of my life, extremes.  Now, I'm being challenged in so many creative ways.  Marketing strategy, business plans, financials, and being a working Mom, oh my.

I'm staying rooted in God's Word, laughing at the days to come!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new business...sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna,

    It sounds like an exciting time. I pray that God grants you favor and success in your new endeavors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you loves soraya

    ReplyDelete